PQI Transformer Metering
TPM Integrated Transformer Performance MetersTM are installed on PQI e-RatedTM Distribution Class Transformers.
In addition to their revenue class metering and data logging capabilities, these integrated meters, with CSA C802.5 compliant software, determine each transformer’s Total Losses and Efficiency under their measured nonlinear loading profiles.
These best-in-class multifunction power and energy meters may be used as data gathering devices for intelligent electrical distribution systems or plant automation systems. All monitored data is available via a digital RS485 communication port running Modbus RTU and DNP 3.0 protocols. Additional communication options include Ethernet, Profibus DP, and BACnet. With its flexible, modular I/O and communication options, the Type TPM metering system is the most versatile and cost-effective solution available.
Power Quality International offers the following:
• Ultra-Efficient, cost saving Transformers
• Harmonic Mitigating Transformers for High
• Harmonic Mitigating Transformers for Medium
• Harmonic Mitigating Transformers for Motor Drive Loads
• Harmonic Mitigating Transformers for 240v Motor Loads
• Harmonic Mitigating Filters for Phase-Neutral
• Harmonic Mitigating Filters for the Load-End of Branch Circuits
• Commercial & Industrial
• Schools & Universites
• Hotels / Casinos
• Mission Critical Facilities
• Military Installations & Vessels
• Transformer Metering for LEED® Rated Green Buildings